People shower mums with gifts or give them a special treat to show them how much they appreciate them for all they’ve done. But the best gift for any mum is anything that you have made yourself. Start a new tradition this year and try a new recipe with your mum every month.
Tips for turning old to new
What can we all do with left-overs? There are so many ideas on how to turn your day-old left-overs to something fresh and exciting for everyone to enjoy.
Here are some suggestions:
• Turn extra vegetables into a frittata
• Make a stew with leftovers and “top” it with delicious Blue Band for fresh taste and flavor
• Turn left over bread to pudding by adding some milk, cinnamon, and Blue Band
• Leftover pizza? Don’t just reheat. Put some Blue Band in a pan and heat it until its crispy at the bottom and warm at the top
Bake and Bond
Blue Band Margarine is there for any moment. Take charge and cook something fun with the kids after they do their homework.
We’re sure that they’d love to make some muffins and decorate it with colorful icing after!
Baking for newbies
Blue Band Margarine is there for every baker. Here are some tips on baking for beginners:
• Always use the precise amount of ingredients specified in a recipe.
• Make sure your ingredients are as fresh as possible.
• Don’t crowd your oven with multiple pans – this causes uneven baking.
• Use the correct tools for the job.
• Before you begin baking something, pull out all of your ingredients